• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Neighbors cars repossessed: What would you do?

Otto said "I ain't gonna be no repo man. No way!

Marlene said "It's too late...You already are."

I’m confused how you assumed these are repos and not straight up theft.

I would have called neighbors after taking pictures of tow truck plate.

A little update: a week or so ago I saw that the first car towed was back in the driveway. Last week I noticed the other car is back in the driveway as well.

A little update: a week or so ago I saw that the first car towed was back in the driveway. Last week I noticed the other car is back in the driveway as well.
Guess they just needed some motivation to pay their bills.

Late to the thread, but personally I would not know if it was repo or theft. Therefore a call to the police is the best option to sort it out. They most likely will already know if it’s a repo, repo guys are looking to minimize risk so will be in touch with police ahead of time to avoid dangerous confusion.

My cop buddy recommends always call the police so they can do their job, even if you think there is a 99% chance you are wasting their time. Friendly neighbor relationships can disappear because of misunderstandings, or worse, things could escalate. It’s not worth the risk.

Not surprised. Look at the national savings level now (almost zero), national savings for retirement (bleak), yet you see almost every house with two new cars, toys, etc. Insanity/dumb.

Back