• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat show Buying help!!!!

Camxpert

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It’s 2020 and the boat shows in Tampa are going down in March!!! Should i buy then for a better price or, buying a 2020 AR210 model wouldn’t matter on price drops then?

Last edited:

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I see you're looking to buy a 21'. Do you know which model? Do you know what they cost? It pays to do your diligence and be prepared. Have a price point and try to stick to it (although must of us go over). Once you got that, haggle, and haggle some more. Once price is set then go for extras (coastguard kit, extra battery, better sound system, boat cover, spot light, etc) and at the end t-shirts, hats, can coolies and key floats. If they want to sell they will. They love saying "this one is already sold, however...". Also, be prepared to walk; there's always another deal!

Camxpert

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I see you're looking to buy a 21'. Do you know which model? Do you know what they cost? It pays to do your diligence and be prepared. Have a price point and try to stick to it (although must of us go over). Once you got that, haggle, and haggle some more. Once price is set then go for extras (coastguard kit, extra battery, better sound system, boat cover, spot light, etc) and at the end t-shirts, hats, can coolies and key floats. If they want to sell they will. They love saying "this one is already sold, however...". Also, be prepared to walk; there's always another deal!
Ar210 2020 but If cycle springs have a 2019 leftover we will jump on it. Good advice.. Thanks a bunch for the knowledge.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Ar210 2020 but If cycle springs have a 2019 leftover we will jump on it. Good advice.. Thanks a bunch for the knowledge.
I purchased my 192 from there. Ask for Brandon and tell him I sent you. Really good guy. Don't know if they still have it but, you may be able to purchase maintenance which they match; not a bad deal. Good luck!!!

Camxpert

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I purchased my 192 from there. Ask for Brandon and tell him I sent you. Really good guy. Don't know if they still have it but, you may be able to purchase maintenance which they match; not a bad deal. Good luck!!!
Yes I know him, he sold me my motorcycle helmet and we have mutual friends I totally forgot he works there. I will give him a call today. Thanks for your speedy response.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Yes I know him, he sold me my motorcycle helmet and we have mutual friends I totally forgot he works there. I will give him a call today. Thanks for your speedy response.
Please tell him I said "Hi!" Thx!