• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD Boat, SOLD Boat lift

Bousbous55

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Due to needing to free up some cash to pursue other hobbies I am needing to sell all my toys. If at all possible, I would like to sell all three at the same time. Boat is currently on the boat lift at a local lake ( Lexington Ky) Attached are a few pics but can share more if requested.

Boat: $28500
2009 Yamaha 232 limited S - 180hr

Forward-swept aluminum tower
Freshwater shower
Multiple storage compartments
Center walk-thru transom
Custom adjustable tilt steering wheel
Independent, dual engine controls
Marine grade berber carpet kit
Seating for 10
Bimini top
Satellite equipped Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with remote
Custom matching painted trailer (new bunk boards)
$1500 stereo, JL marine speaker, Amp and SUB (professionally installed)
Blue LED cup holders and ambient lighting
Adult skis including rope
Child training skis
Child inflatable training skis
4 Person towable including rope
3 adult lift jackets
Wake Board
Knee Board
12 fenders and ropes
2 premium boat covers, 1 factory shipping cover
Onboard 2 bank battery charger
2 anchors

Boat lift $2000

Contact me Via txt or call 859 608 9912

Attachments

• IMG_6632.JPG
    IMG_6632.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_6631.JPG
    IMG_6631.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_6635.JPG
    IMG_6635.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_6634.JPG
    IMG_6634.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_6630.JPG
    IMG_6630.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_6653.JPG
    IMG_6653.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6662.JPG
    IMG_6662.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6664.JPG
    IMG_6664.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6663.JPG
    IMG_6663.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6660.JPG
    IMG_6660.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6680.JPG
    IMG_6680.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6666.JPG
    IMG_6666.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
What year is the boat?

The 2009 232 LS is the best 23fter Yamaha ever made. Those are very hard to find, too.

GLWS!

--

Is there anyway you would sell the lift separate if so what brand is it and size I am in Louisville and need a lift before the season starts

Thanks for the interest, but I already have a few people that are interested in just the lift. As of now I am still holding onto the lift until the boat sells first, that's how i am keeping the boat high and dry for the winter. If anything changes I will let you know, Thanks again.

Boat price has been dropped to $29000 , and SUV to $18500

Updated boat price $28500

In the unlikely case that it would help with the sale I would like to offer $2K for the tower and hardware.

In the unlikely case that it would help with the sale I would like to offer $2K for the tower and hardware.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind. Hope the boat sells in the next couple if weeks. Afew people are coming to see it.

Boat is pending sale, sad and happy at same time.

Just wanted to thank everybody for the years of support on this forum. I've had zero issues with the boat since the day we bought it new, and you all helped me customize and enjoy every minute of it. Will definetly be back into boating in a few years .

Thanks again.

Back