• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boats Babes Seat Soap

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have used Boat Bling products on my seats for years. I decided to try Boats Babes for the post Bimini cleanup. Two weeks of daily usage, lunch in the boat, fishing and salt spray will really get the seats dirty!

I really like the seat soap. It cleaned at least as well if not better than the vinyl sauce. It is much more pleasant to work with. It has a pleasant smell that does not burn your lungs. It also bubbles up when brushed pulling dirt out of the vinyl. I tried the it side by side on the swim deck cushions and felt like seat soap did a better job.

I plan to try more of their products.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I use it as well and really like it.
Will @JetBoatPilot gave me a sample a while back, which reminds me I need to order some more!

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm tired of using Magic Eraser on my seats. Stuff works super great, but I don't want to deteriorate my seats. I have some 3M marine vinyl cleaner/protectant I use too, but it doesn't "clean" at all. It does feel like it gives a protective layer though. I'm gonna give this a try.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Damnit! I have clicked on this thread 3 separate times now thinking it's an NSFW thread with some good stuff! I see boats and babes and I become brainless! Urghhhh!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Damnit! I have clicked on this thread 3 separate times now thinking it's an NSFW thread with some good stuff! I see boats and babes and I become brainless! Urghhhh!
Me too.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah...my boat babe needs some more seat soap too...where'd you buy that stuff @Bruce ?

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah...my boat babe needs some more seat soap too...where'd you buy that stuff @Bruce ?
I bought it from a local sporting goods store. @JetBoatPilot, do you sell the Babe's Boat products? Any chance of a group buy on a large assortment of their products?

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Every dam time!

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
After looking at this I thought I remembered seeing some Babe's stuff at the local Academy Sports so I ran by on the way home from work. All they had was it packaged with other product. "Well crap!," I thought, "I'm not going to want to pay for all that." But wait! Is that the coveted clearance tag? Why yes it is. Score! Maybe the other stuff works great too.
image.jpg

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Awesome, I would love to be able to get that deal!

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAAAAN! Never happens to me.....

NKTARHEEL

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lol, I just got the same deal from an Academy Sports near Bass Pro in Concord NC!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The other babes products have not impressed me much. The seat soap is basically their stand out product from our comparison testing.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have used Boat Bling products on my seats for years. I decided to try Boats Babes for the post Bimini cleanup. Two weeks of daily usage, lunch in the boat, fishing and salt spray will really get the seats dirty!

I really like the seat soap. It cleaned at least as well if not better than the vinyl sauce. It is much more pleasant to work with. It has a pleasant smell that does not burn your lungs. It also bubbles up when brushed pulling dirt out of the vinyl. I tried the it side by side on the swim deck cushions and felt like seat soap did a better job.

I plan to try more of their products.

Good story, you know how if you are searching a product it may show up on your wifes ipad as viewed. My wife just sent me a message "Bucket of babes??"

I told her I didn't say anything when she wanted to mount the three sisters of Bimini!! LOL :D :D

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Freaking title totally got me. . . . now I feel dirty.

luckie_529

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I used this product today and like it. Follow up with 303 protection. Babes smells a lot better. I also tried BIO clean boat rinse after my viniger water to get rid of hard water spots. The bio cleans smells like sun tan lotion and left the boat shiny. Love the blue boat but dislike the work.

Eurocat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I still think Bruce was biased towards this product due to the name, thus any review cannot be taken for granted without pics...:)

Shuck Water

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Btw...babes boat bright is the best for those that keep their boat in a slip. The best cleaner out there for those of us that need to watch out for those pesky environmental laws.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I still think Bruce was biased towards this product due to the name, thus any review cannot be taken for granted without pics...:)
I used the Babes so much that I had to order a refill....

IMG_5901.JPG

Eurocat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
is it attracting any babes yet?