• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boston Whaler Rage 15 question

MikeeH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I just acquired a BE Rage 15 which I believe has the OMC 115 engine. The friend I got THE boat from says that it was running great last season but suddenly cannot get the RPMs up enough to get on plane. I suspect a fuel issue. Filter looks new but I'll replace it anyway. Beyond that I suspect the primer pump failed. Thoughts?? TIA.

Terps!

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I've got a '96 rage 15... sat a few years and have same issue. warning alarm never sounded so its not over heating...thinking carb, fuel issue. Do you know anywhere to get replacement parts? thx