• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Replace Rear Bench Seat - '95 Whaler Rage 15

Whaler Tim

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I am looking to replace the rear bench Seat on my '95 Whaler Rage 15. Anyone have one for sale? Or know where I can get one?

Thanks for your help!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What condition is the upholstry in? Sourcing new/old parts for the interior may be difficult. Can you have the bench seat reupholstered? It looks like two pieces. The seat and the back rest (mounted to the engine hatch). A marine upholsterer should be able to fabricate new vinyl covers. Hard to find parts for old boats. We have an 85' outrage and new seating was very expensive, so my wife made new covers for the
seats.
20230314_065421.jpg

20230314_065438.jpg
20230314_065531.jpg

I looked here but did not find cushions specifically for the Rage. https://www.specialtymarine.com/collections/cushions-seating?page=1

Last edited:

Whaler Tim

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hi Zipper, Thanks for the fast feedback. Looks like your wife did nice work!

I have a good marine upholsterer who's done nice work on my 33ft Formula. The Rage 15 seat (bottom) is complicated, with 3 beaded insets, and has cracked in numerous places. It would be a total do-over, which he estimated would be more than a replacement - if I can find one.

Hence, my inquiry to the forum. This pic is not my boat, but shows the stock design. Mine is all white, without the accent colors. Am hoping to pick one up from a reseller or someone who has a seat from a boat they are parting-out. Any other ideas are welcome.

boston-whaler-rage-15-rear seat pic.jpg

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good luck. The insets with piping do not look difficult to recreate. Try this place. 1996 Diagrams - Nauset Marine

I was able to get part numbers for your search from a m/y 96. P/N's 80 and 86.

Screenshot_20230314-081726_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20230314-081740_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20230314-081732_Drive.jpg

Last edited: