• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bought a 190FSH Sport

Leigh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hi everyone, my wife and I just purchased a used 2016 FSH Sport and we love it. The previous owner really took care of it and added some nice features. We went for a little ride in the ocean and intercoastal here in Bradenton Fl yesterday and had a blast. I have been reading a lot of posts on here and have learned a lot. I do have the wet changing room and saw “out on a reefs” fix. Just wondering if anyone knows the actual size of the hole that maybe I could just run a piece of hose through the drain hole to complete the connection? My boat is stored in a facility so I can’t look at right now. Thanks in advance

Grover70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Easiest way I did it was to take the plug out, from the exterior, take it to he hardware store. Try some of the tubing out and that's the way I fit it in. Water also comes in from several other areas too:
-From the drain plugs in the changing room (they're not sealed, only screwed in)
-The storage compartment on the port side, forward, has an opening into the changing room so if water gets in there, it drains down to the lowest point.
That's the way I kept a dry compartment all year long.