• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Brace yourself

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Saw this on FB from a fishing site today, made me chuckle.
image.jpg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So true. I'm thinking of staying off the water this weekend but its a three day weekend and its hot. I bet their are a lot of women itching to use their new bikinis too. The angel on my right shoulder is telling me to stay home, the devil on my left shoulder just kicked the angel's ass so ... Keep calm boat on (at least one day).

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Saw this on FB from a fishing site today, made me chuckle.
View attachment 6183
That's pretty funny. I have no problem being patient at the ramp. It's the danger caused by those boaters out on the water that keeps me and my family safely off the water on the holiday weekends.