• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Brand New in Box never taken out Twin Engine Lateral Thrusters

Mrbruin2k

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Purchased these last year and never got around to installing them. Twin Engine Lateral Thrusters.

Asking $325 shipped to anywhere in the US

Mrbruin2k

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just wanted to give a shout out to @Mrbruin2k for a smooth transaction and rapid shipping! Shipped an hour after receiving payment. Received LTs last week, but my schedule didn’t allow me to install yet. Looking forward to installing later this week if all goes well with my schedule.

Thanks again!!

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Good luck with that install. I was so excited when I got mine, I laid in the driveway with two flashlights and installed them in record time. It was cake for sure.

One of the best handling mods out there.

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good luck with that install. I was so excited when I got mine, I laid in the driveway with two flashlights and installed them in record time. It was cake for sure.

One of the best handling mods out there.
Good to hear, looks pretty straight forward. I have the older thrust vectors XLs and need to remove & trim them. I’m thinking that will be the most time consuming part...

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It's what they call Starboard, so it should be easy to trim. I've never done it, but I bet Will Owen has some tips on the proper tool. Probably a Dremel or another rotary tool. I had TV XV's at the time of my install, and was lucky to not have to trim them.

Once installed, and on your first test, you will figure out, they give the most side thrust, when the wheel is at full lock. So point the wheel, all the way, the direction you want the stern to go, and bump the reverse. If you want to maintain a bit of reverse momentum and less side thrust, then just move the wheel closer to center and it shifts the thrust more under the boat than out the side.

After watching the video of how these direct thrust, it gives a person a better understanding of what they are actually doing. Good luck.