• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Brand New Mooring Cover for AR-230 (2007-2009), $525 (OBO) Long Island, NY

arthur61

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
BRAND NEW Yamaha AR-230 Mooring Cover (MAR-230MC-TW-CH). Literally New out of the box. Put it on, wrong size (my boat is a 2006). I put it back in the shipping box. Unfortunately bought it Sept. last year to use this year (cant return it after 90 days). See details here:

Feel free to email me directly: ArthurClarkeRN@gmail.com

Attachments

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry, I would be a player but I just found one on eBay this weekend for $700 shipped :(, and its from Leaders...

arthur61

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry, I would be a player but I just found one on eBay this weekend for $700 shipped :(, and its from Leaders...
No worries it just sold. Thanks for the reply

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey Art, that was fast glad to hear it sold... Great dinner the other night thanks again