• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Brand New Mooring Cover for AR210

H2OBoy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Selling a brand new in box mooring cover for a newer AR210. I bought it for my '17 but I will be selling it as soon as my AR220 arrives. MAR-210TR-BK-17. Asking $675 shipped in CONUS.

Last edited:

twilderm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am having trouble finding cover for my 2023 AR220. Do you mind me asking what cover you bought for your 2023?

H2OBoy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am having trouble finding cover for my 2023 AR220. Do you mind me asking what cover you bought for your 2023?
I have not purchased one for my 220 yet as I am still waiting for it to arrive. I did get word that it is ready for shipment and should arrive shortly. I plan to purchase a new cover at that time, assuming they are available.

KentuckyAR210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Selling a brand new in box mooring cover for a newer AR210. I bought it for my '17 but I will be selling it as soon as my AR220 arrives. MAR-210TR-BK-17. Asking $675 shipped in CONUS.

Do you still have the cover available?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is that the premium cover or the standard one.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If it is still around later next month I would be interested.