• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Brand New OEM Shorelandr Guides (Factory Upgrade for Yamaha's) Indianapolis, Indiana

BMW_AR242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Brand new OEM Shorelandr Trailer Guides. These were not available stock from Yamaha, but an upgrade only available from Shorelandr to purchase and they make your stock Shorelandr trailer complete. These are not aftermarket flimsy guides with generic mounts/cheap PVC covers. They work will work with all the Shorelandr trailers, these were going on our 242LTD, but will fit the single axle through to tandem axle trailers (all 190 to 242/275 models). The uprights are replaceable, have nice black ABS covers that won't mark up your rub rails, and the mounts are built for our trailers. Can easily add LED markers if you wanted. They can be shipped, but might be oversize. They retail for over $475 shipped, so this should be a great deal for the right person.

$250 not including shipping.

Message or Call 317.331.1197

1596290591850.png

Attachments

BMW_AR242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Bumping for any interest??

Scott

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Brand new OEM Shorelandr Trailer Guides. These were not available stock from Yamaha, but an upgrade only available from Shorelandr to purchase and they make your stock Shorelandr trailer complete. These are not aftermarket flimsy guides with generic mounts/cheap PVC covers. They work will work with all the Shorelandr trailers, these were going on our 242LTD, but will fit the single axle through to tandem axle trailers (all 190 to 242/275 models). The uprights are replaceable, have nice black ABS covers that won't mark up your rub rails, and the mounts are built for our trailers. Can easily add LED markers if you wanted. They can be shipped, but might be oversize. They retail for over $475 shipped, so this should be a great deal for the right person.

$250 not including shipping.

Message or Call 317.331.1197

View attachment 128025
Are they easily removable? My storage is tight and I only have 2" on each side when backing the trailer and boat in.

BMW_AR242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I would say the lower bolt could be edited to have a hand nut vs nut to make them removable.

Can see examples of the mounts and guides (the ones I am selling are tall ones that are for the Yamahas, slight example of the height in the one pic in gallery). Photo Gallery Boat Trailers | ShoreLand'r©

Last edited:

jester44399

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@BMW_AR242, I just found this post since I was searching for different guides for my trailer. What are the odds you still have these or at least a part number from Shoreland'r so that I can order them. Their website is not the greatest for parts searching and ordering online.