• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Brand New Wetsounds Speakers For Sale!

Ernie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I bought these a while ago and never installed them . One pair for $125 plus shipping costs. They are new in the box and never opened. They still have the cellophane on the package. The speakers are white and look like the speaker on the box. I can charge $20 shipping and if it is less I will put the extra in the box when I ship the speakers or you can PM me your address and I will see if I can get a firm price. I can give anyone interested in buying the speakers my Ebay ID and you can email me through Ebay to prove its me and see that I have lots of positive feedback. I have sold stuff on here also.

Shipping in CONUS only!

IMG_20180610_135904.jpg IMG_20180610_135909.jpg

Last edited:

Ernie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Guys this is a deal if you need speakers. I am going to take it to Ebay pretty soon.

Ernie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Ernie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll give it one more bump.

Ernie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry about the delay in replying about the speakers but I did not get an email notification. Yes I still have the speakers if anyone is interested.

Ernie

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sold! Thanks

Last edited: