• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

BRP testing Scarab boats?

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So last night I was watching some tutorial videos from SeaDoo on my new RXPX 260 ski, and I saw something cool.

If you go to 1:45 of this instructional video, you will see a 195 HO Impulse sitting at their doc. You will see some seadoo spark skis beached as well. That means BRP has been testing the Scarab boats either for the new engine packages, or maybe trying to help with issues. This video was published May 29th of last year.

If SeaDoo and Scarab are working together on the new line of boats, then hopefully in the next few years we will see some improvements in the quality of the line. I thought it was cool anyway.

Cheappc-ari

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
I've seen that last year, always saw the new scarabs with the seadoos, nobody likes to hear that but the whole scarab line is the old seadoo line..

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh no, trust me, its a good thing. I wish they made them even more similar. There would be less issues with the boats. I hope the cooperation get even closer. Better for everyone.

I've seen that last year, always saw the new scarabs with the seadoos, nobody likes to hear that but the whole scarab line is the old seadoo line..