• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat BulletProof Welding 12ft MINI Jet for sale Ortley Beach NJ

kkleen77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2022 custom build 12ft mini jet for sale- Custom built by Bullet Proof welding in Alberta Canada. Mini Jet Boat Builder In Canada High Performance Mini Jet Boats
Motor is a used 2008 Yamaha 1.8. Only used in fresh water out there. Has 163 total hours on the motor. Was gone over before the motor was installed in the boat. New hoses, fresh oil, plugs. Has a battery kill switch. Nav lights, 2 bilge pumps, ski pole mount. I have used it in salt water for 1 season. Obviously a blast to ride. Handles rough bay water with lots of boat traffic extremely well. All aluminum so its a hard ride. Not even close to luxurious, but so much fun. Everyone asks what it is and how fast it is. My GPS has registered 48 on smooth water. Getting rid of it as my wife hates it. She wants a pontoon, and family needs more room. Cant have the toy anymore. Other toy is a PWC so that stays. This has to go. Very rare to even get wet even in rough water because of the high windshield. Has storage space for PFD's and such on the starboard side. Gas tank to the port side is 13 gallons. Uses roughly 3.5 GPH in rough water (which it always is at the Jersey shore on Summer weekends). Not as fancy as other mini jets at $40-50K but just as fun and way less expensive at $25K

Attachments

Last edited:

jthackman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
well that thing looks fun..good luck with sale

Davo Scheich

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
Sportster
Boat Length
Other
Is this boat still available?

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
what does the bottom grate look like ?
regular Yamaha jet nozzle ?

can you ride this is very shallow water like they show on videos

kkleen77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
there is a stomp grate which i did not need but that is the way they build them. Never used it. All these things go really shallow. I am in a bay and its shallow all over. Sometimes a foot or less. I can scrape a sandbar and keep moving. Just cant get too shallow or sand can get sucked in or boat will just beach itself. I try to stay in at least 2 feet or more