• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Buying 2020 210 FSH Sport w/ 7 hours

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm in North Carolina, I couldn't find a new 2020 210 FSH Sport anywhere, called from Florida to Wisconsin. I stumbled across a 2020 with 7 hours on it that someone purchased in January and decided he wanted more boat. Jumped on it, but it's in Alabama, so I haven't been able to see the boat in person.

Boat has:
  • Lowrance HDS-9 Live
  • Upgraded Stereo, Speakers, and Tower Speakers
  • Minn Kota Terrova 112 Trolling Motor
  • What appears to be Aluminum trailer
  • T-bag
  • Bait/Filet Mate
  • Fishing Platform
  • Thrust Vectors
We are going to make the trip down to pick it up and inspect it then, but it has the warranty so I'm not to worried.

Got the boat for less than new, so I feel like I got a good deal, there seems to be close to $10k in upgrades already on the boat.

Previously we have owned 2 Yamaha VX Cruisers, Hydra-Sports 21' CC , Bennington S20 Cruise Pontoon.

I'm super stoked to be getting this boat and rejoining the boating community!

Trying to take in as much information, from the forum, as possible...

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Good luck! We just bought the same boat and love it.

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Any updates yet?

Bargs

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I'm in North Carolina, I couldn't find a new 2020 210 FSH Sport anywhere, called from Florida to Wisconsin. I stumbled across a 2020 with 7 hours on it that someone purchased in January and decided he wanted more boat. Jumped on it, but it's in Alabama, so I haven't been able to see the boat in person.

Boat has:
  • Lowrance HDS-9 Live
  • Upgraded Stereo, Speakers, and Tower Speakers
  • Minn Kota Terrova 112 Trolling Motor
  • What appears to be Aluminum trailer
  • T-bag
  • Bait/Filet Mate
  • Fishing Platform
  • Thrust Vectors
We are going to make the trip down to pick it up and inspect it then, but it has the warranty so I'm not to worried.

Got the boat for less than new, so I feel like I got a good deal, there seems to be close to $10k in upgrades already on the boat.

Previously we have owned 2 Yamaha VX Cruisers, Hydra-Sports 21' CC , Bennington S20 Cruise Pontoon.

I'm super stoked to be getting this boat and rejoining the boating community!

Trying to take in as much information, from the forum, as possible...
I am in NC as well looking for 210 FSH. My usage will be 50-50 family lake time (falls lake) and fishing the coast. I fish flats/inshore but would like something I could get offshore in (25 miles on good day). Any thoughts on what this boat can do in the NC coast? I have not seen many jet drives fishing the coast and wondered if there was anything outside of personal preference driving this?

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Out 10 miles today in the Keys but it was flat. Would have went the extra mileage with no problem. But it is not a deep V

wahoowah

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I regularly go out 25 miles in the gulf. I've put auto-leveling trim tabs on it so things don't have to be perfectly smooth to do that. On glassy days, probably could go farther, but haven't felt the need to to catch the fish I want. If you're going to go offshore though get a radio, beacon, and some way to see weather (Sirius, etc)

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I live in Surf City, NC and will Be picking up my 210 FSH Sport on the 23rd. You bet your bucks I’ll be going offshore in it. Having the trim tabs added and the cobra jet steering system with fangs, full seadek and a simrad go9 with 3in1 transducer, by the dealer this week. I’m so pumped.
My best friend had a 2018 210 FSH, and now has a 2019 Scarab 255 Open ID. Both do great on the coast here. I am willing to bet the 210 FSH is the perfect coastal boat!

See you on Lee Island!

Last edited:

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have the 21 also and have it set up pretty well. Have your dealer put on a MOB system also. It has low rails on the side and if you’re fishing and in a decent Chop rocking you will really want it I have never ever fallen out of a boat before but I have fallen out of my FSH once.

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have the 21 also and have it set up pretty well. Have your dealer put on a MOB system also. It has low rails on the side and if you’re fishing and in a decent Chop rocking you will really want it I have never ever fallen out of a boat before but I have fallen out of my FSH once.
Can you shoot me a link. I’d be interested. I have two young boys and an accident prone wife...

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This works great also they sell extra fobs you can wear them around your neck or on your wrist like a watch and you can have up to four so each child and your wife can have one.7F9D95D4-D89D-466C-BEFE-01342BE6ECBF.jpeg

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
so the the 5th person on board should be the one I am not a fan of?

I have been considering this and would enjoy hearing more reviews of people who use it. I wish it would do more than 4.

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
so the the 5th person on board should be the one I am not a fan of?

I have been considering this and would enjoy hearing more reviews of people who use it. I wish it would do more than 4.
haha! Yea. Well they way I see it, if I’m the captain and someone besides me falls overboard it’s kind of a moot point if they have a fob or not. I’ll stop the boat and pick them up. The extra ones are just nice to have I reckon. I could see on a very large craft needing more than one. But I’d only really need one for me. My .02¢

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You could put two in and you would have eight fobs if you want they could just run in series

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Finally got the boat home. Drove to Orange Beach, AL Friday and home yesterday, long 2 days for sure. About 1500 miles round trip. Boat looks like it was never used, again, only has 7 hours on it. So far, I'm pleased. Time will tell.