• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Buying New 2015 Yamaha AR210

Roughnecks83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just pulled the trigger at the Houston Boat Show on a 2015 Yamaha AR210. Any thoughts or suggestions about this boat?

1rjclark

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations, i have a 2011 AR210. Great boat! Jetboaters.net is a great start. You can get all your questions answered here. Theres lots of media on YouTube with Yamaha boats, check em out and have fun.

Last edited:

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations and you will love the boat. Just start reading here -

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We love our AR210...it's the perfect size for our family with enough room to bring guests. We came from an 18ft I/O and the difference in size and layout has improved our time on the water. The tower on the AR is also great as the kids begin learning more water sports. If you have any specific questions about your boat, ask away. This site is your best resource for answers on your new Yamaha boat.

gmb501

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have had a 2011 AR210 for a couple of years now. We have been very happy with it with only a few minor issues.

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't have an AR, but we do have a 2001 SX210. Love the boat. Ours has been 100% reliable.