• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Byerly volt wakesurf board ( Going to keep it as a learner board now )

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Good board just hard for the wife to ride. Comes with all the fins and paperwork. Bought new from Overtons. When we got it, had a small hairline crack in it, We wanted to surf so we just kept it. Didn't affect the board at all. I will post pictures of that. Also has a scuff on the board traction mat. I will also post pics of the actual board. $200 OBO plus shipping

This is from overtons:

The Byerly Volt wakesurfer features minimal tail rocker and a dual concave base to make it a very fast shape that will keep riders driving into the sweet spot of the curl. The new tip fin is a great addition to advanced riders looking to have a little extra traction when riding the board switch. The tail fins offer a variety of mounting options, allowing the board to be set up as a thruster, single, dual, or tri fin setup. This means it's perfect for any style rider. Best of all, the Biolite compression molded construction of the Volt wakesurfer provides superior durability without the hefty price tag of epoxy boards. Volt 58: 58"L x 21.5"W. For riders over 110 lbs.

Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
The 2 imperfection pics.

20150608_163205.jpg

20150608_163307.jpg

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Man I want this but the wife says not until she gets her a wakeboard! I normally wouldnt mind but she STILL CANT GET UP!!

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looking for a new "learner" board for the newbies to replaced the battered, packing taped and battle worn CWB RZR. I am guessing this is a more advanced board than you would normally put a newb on, correct?

Woodchuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Dang, I almost asked you this weekend if you had any used boards you wanted to sell. I'm like cdemsomnia and I don'the want to spend a lot until I try it.

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@007 it's not really a beginner board but I am finally getting used to it and actually rocked it over the weekend . You can borrow it and see what you think sometime. I have my heart set on another board like Mark's carbon fiber black one he has was why I put this one for sale. Can't really justify buying another if I don't sell this one ! @Woodchuck too bad you couldn't have tried it while we seen each other !

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Cool. Sounds like a good board for somebody to progress with and have lots of flexibility, I'm sure somebody will scoop it up at that price.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We decided to keep it for the newbie surfers.

flyin_dutchman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If you decide to let it go, let me know! I have a LF Fish for newbies, and looking for a sportier ride..