• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Calling all Nor-Cal Delta River Rats

1rjclark

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice Videos, but these boats seem to be lacking Hot Chicks and a Party that the others had.
Hookie day is a different scene. Not wild, fast boats, good drinks, good people, and good times.

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hookie day is a different scene. Not wild, fast boats, good drinks, good people, and good times.
Yes, I suppose so. But if I'm going to live vicariously through you, there's going to be hot chicks and a big party.

Lol.

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We are definitely going to make it to the Delta....just not this season. We are going to wait until I am home for "Rage on the River." Unfortunately the date this year is 29 June and I will be on an Air Craft Carrier then. Next season hopefully we will be there.

Thanks for all the great info guys. Looks like we will be going to Havasu instead. 15-25 August 2014.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for starting the thread sotally sober. I'm going to look into hitting rage on the river the weekend of June 29th this year. I would not have known the date without this thread.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
When is hookie day this year? Seems like a good family day out on the water.

1rjclark

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When is hookie day this year? Seems like a good family day out on the water.
It's always the 1st Friday of every October. It's put on by the dlb. Starts from Orwood then to several other spots. Itinerary is kept secret until that morning, don't want the po- po breaking up the speed runs. There's always a good turn out, 60+ go fast boats. Yeah, I was the slowest boat the last time I went. Good times for sure! I know of another event you might like Ronnie. The Bridge to Bridge Run.
We are definitely going to make it to the Delta....just not this season. We are going to wait until I am home for "Rage on the River." Unfortunately the date this year is 29 June and I will be on an Air Craft Carrier then. Next season hopefully we will be there.

Thanks for all the great info guys. Looks like we will be going to Havasu instead. 15-25 August 2014.
It's all good. I get to party on an air craft carrier next month. It's my union halls, UA local 342, 100 year anniversary on the USS Hornet. I'm looking forward to it! Thank you for your service!