• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Can anyone tell me where the diagnostic plugs are for a 2019 Yamaha AR240?

summerj3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My tech could not find them today either. He said yamaha puts these ports in different places depending on year of the boat and model of boat.

My tech could not find them today either. He said yamaha puts these ports in different places depending on year of the boat and model of boat.
Behind the helm/dash. On some you have to unplug the tachs

Looked there thoroughly- Not there.

Mine on a 2013 1.8 engine is behind the dash.................maybe this will help a little hear is the plug you are looking for.

Opps forgot to add mine had black caps covering the contacts for protection.

Attachments

• s-l960.jpg
    s-l960.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Yeah I looked behind the dash- didn't see them. Even my mobile mechanic looked with me and was perplexed???
I am thinking Yamaha has put these out of plain view somewhere? I found a video where a 2017's is behind a 10" round inspection cover with 8 screws in it in the engine compartment. I am sure the service manual would say but I only have the printed 2015 version could not purchase the 2019.
Anyone else have a 2019 of any model?
Mine is an AR 240

2019 ar240 here too...
haven't used or needed them to confirm their function, but found this pic.....mine has three? plugs (with caps) that say diag behind dash on right side.

Attachments

• IMG_20240301_122338559.jpg
    IMG_20240301_122338559.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
The 2 smaller ones are thd diag ports. One for each engine

Back