• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Can I trailer with this cover?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Should be able to tow with this cover. I believe it has the ratchet tighteners in the rear.

That particular cover is for boats without a tower. Don't let the pic fool you. Not sure if you have a tower or not.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
check out yamahasportsplaza.com the price is usually pretty decent they ship fast and you know who you're buying from,

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have had no issues towing with the Yamaha mooring cover on. That said, I never did read the info on it and after you raised the question on it it has me wondering if it is bad for it.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
X2 on yamahasportsplaza.com They give a discount off OEM pricing if you buy online, and what you want is the Mooring and Trailering cover. Since that isn't the correct cover pictured in that Amazon ad, no telling if the cover is a Yamaha or not. But my guess is that pricing will be similar from Yamahasportsplaza.com.

pumps and hose

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nothing described to fit '13 on yamahasportsplaza.com. I'll try contacting them this week perhaps.

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
check out yamahasportsplaza.com the price is usually pretty decent they ship fast and you know who you're buying from,
i received the same recommendation a month ago when I needed a new cover and ordered through ysp! Great customer service ! I even called and ordered a second item 2 days later ( Yamaha aux input) and they included it in same package w free shipping !

Gumbeaux

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
yes, I trailer with this cover. remove the pooling poles. I put a noodle around the windshield to reduce chafing, and I wrap the metal ratchets with a towel for extra padding. Towed the boat 5 hours with this cover on the interstate when I first bought her.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I am pretty sure yamahasportsplaza.com will have the cover to fit your 2013 SX210. Call them and ask for the link. Your model year has the pickle fork front end (I think) so you need the newer style cover. You can get a cover for your boat in either the Mooring and trailering cover or the "deluxe premium mooring and trailering cover.

KyleWade14

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
On my '14 SX210 the bimini mounts to the ouside of the hull up next to the windshield. Does the Deluxe cover still fit with the bimini laid down or does it have to be removed for the cover to fit correctly? I currently just have the white delivery cover that I keep on it at the house.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I towed 800 miles when I first got the boat with this cover on. No problems.

Johmas50

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
On my '14 SX210 the bimini mounts to the ouside of the hull up next to the windshield. Does the Deluxe cover still fit with the bimini laid down or does it have to be removed for the cover to fit correctly? I currently just have the white delivery cover that I keep on it at the house.
Unless there have been changes that I haven't heard about the cover should be the same for your 14 model as it is for my 12. The cover has slits in it for the bimini to remain attached but will remain outside the cover in the down position.

KyleWade14

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Unless there have been changes that I haven't heard about the cover should be the same for your 14 model as it is for my 12. The cover has slits in it for the bimini to remain attached but will remain outside the cover in the down position.
That is what I was wanting to know. Thanks. Do you have any pics with the cover on it?

Johmas50

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
That is what I was wanting to know. Thanks. Do you have any pics with the cover on it?
This is not mine, I stole the pic from Google, but this is what it looks like. They still have the bimini up as pictured, but to use it on the highway i lay the back poles down and use the pads (shown in the pic) to keep it from scratching the hull.

KyleWade14

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That looks awesome! Thanks