• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Can someone ID this jet?

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It has been flying around Lake Worth for a few weeks. I don't think it is American built.
IMG_9346.JPG

Buck that looks like a French Mirage F-1 Variant. ATAC is a contract that provides red air (various aircraft) for military fighter squadrons, this one for the Carswell Vipers or Hornets most likely.

Cool pic.

Buck that looks like a French Mirage F-1 Variant. ATAC is a contract that provides red air (various aircraft) for military fighter squadrons, this one for the Carswell Vipers or Hornets most likely.

Cool pic.
The Mirage F-1 has such a unique look. It’s interesting to see those kinds of aircraft flying around.

@jawsf16 The joint base here is replacing their F-16 with F-35's. Any desire to get back in the cockpit?

@jawsf16 The joint base here is replacing their F-16 with F-35's. Any desire to get back in the cockpit?

My neck and back hurt every morning from those times, but it sure was fun! My buddies say the F-35 is technologically amazing but kind of a dump truck to fly. Most of the 35s you see are factory test and delivery. Lockheed factory is on west side of the runway there. I'm not sure if Carswell has started the transition yet but they will eventually. Enjoy seeing those good looking F-16s flying around a little longer!

Your trusty little rocket is already gone from what friends at church tell me. Training on the F-35 starts in the spring.
That picture of the F-35 from yesterday had a kangaroo on it so I think Lockheed was drying the paint on one headed to Australia.IMG_9455.JPGIMG_9483.JPG

Last edited:
Fat Amy not looking good at all in those profile pics! I'm not sure she has a good side.... haha!

Back