• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Can you believe it???

I was disappointed that they cut the video, I wanted to at least see him surface or swim to the boat,

We've got that on a Lake called Possum Kingdom, about 90' high, saw a I guy go in feet first only slightly sideways and must have broken a couple ribs, couldn't even swim to the boat and had to be drug in and immediately went to the floor and boat headed out for the ramp,

When things like this or rope swing attempts have gone bad in the areas I boat in they often ends in a helicopter ride to the hospital.

@Trevor Shipman , I get why your upset and think most boat owners would or do. Stating that it’s just anger because someone violated personal property really oversimplifies many more varied and complex feelings imho.

It's totally legal to shoot someone messing with your boat. Weigh down the body and leave it in the lake. Keep your mouth shut, but if anybody asks, you can say the jgorm from the forum said it was cool.

Back