• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD CANDOCK Floating Lift/Boat Dock

Water Girl

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
IMG_7299.JPG For sale is my Candock boat lift for $5300.
I'm near Philly, PA, dock will come apart for transport. Can also be reconfigured and used as two waverunner ports as well. Possibilities are endless with this and the company is great to deal with if you need any additional parts.
Has air tank in rear that will lift back end of boat out of water for easy drive on/drive off loading. No mechanical parts to break so this lift will last practically forever. New they run around 15k or so. Thanks!!

Last edited:

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
https://flic.kr/p/XNbRjE
For sale is my Candock boat lift for $5300.
I'm near Philly, PA, dock will come apart for transport. Can also be reconfigured and used as two waverunner ports as well. Possibilities are endless with this and the company is great to deal with if you need any additional parts.
Has air tank in rear that will lift back end of boat out of water for easy drive on/drive off loading. No mechanical parts to break so this lift will last practically forever. New they run around 15k or so. Thanks!!
FYI - The link appears broken. . . . pic is not showing.

Water Girl

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Should hopefully be corrected now. Thanks!!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Water Girl

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok. As it sits now it is 12.7 foot across the front at widest part. Center section (where most of the boat sits) is 9.5 feet across (which is all it needs to function)
Length from front to back is 23.75 feet. Keep in mind that I have the front part wider due to my own preference to set up chairs and sit on the front. The extra rows on either side can be removed , as well as a row or two in the front to make it shorter. This thing can be built any way you want. I also have 6 extra cubes and many extra connecting pins and parts

Ron Reinert

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
What size boat do you have on it ? Would a yamaha 242 fit?