• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

CANDOO Pro User Location Repository, So YOU Can Find Someone That Has It Nearby

Cabin2010

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Have the tech version located in Central Oregon, this will work on all BRP systems.

EJG5150

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
I’m in! Happy to help a fellow Scarab owner out!
Name: Rob Warren
Hey by chance, do you have the ability to clear codes on my 2022 scarab 255? I’m in Plainfield . I just posted this question and was directed to this thread and saw your post on here. It’s the 50 hr maintenance codes that I did my oil change on. If not, do you know anyone close by that can ? Instead of me driving up to Volo to my dealer . I’ll pay you for your time, thanks.

Winerocks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hey by chance, do you have the ability to clear codes on my 2022 scarab 255? I’m in Plainfield . I just posted this question and was directed to this thread and saw your post on here. It’s the 50 hr maintenance codes that I did my oil change on. If not, do you know anyone close by that can ? Instead of me driving up to Volo to my dealer . I’ll pay you for your time, thanks.
Howdy! I moved to southern Indiana just over a year ago, so can’t be of much help. Harborside Marina in Wilmington sells and services Scarab. They’re pretty close to you.

EJG5150

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Howdy! I moved to southern Indiana just over a year ago, so can’t be of much help. Harborside Marina in Wilmington sells and services Scarab. They’re pretty close to you.
Thanks for the response back I appreciate it.

do_scarab

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
Anyone on ottawa area
Need reset check engine after remove bad fuel and change spark plug.

Joatmon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 SE
Boat Length
Well I did it again. The second time in six years and the second time I banged my head on the wall after I found the issue and resolved. I changed the spark plugs in both engines and then tried to start the engines. Power on then I got an error message on the display. I went through all the checks (fuses, breakers, connections and voltage) but could not find the problem. The engine ECMs would not load into the Candoo Pro program so I updated the software. Still nothing. I called Candoo and since the engines were not loading into Candoo he advised I check the electricals for which I did. I was also told my engines (ECM) would auto load into Candoo which they never have done before. The code I was getting was not one I was familiar with so after researching I found the problem. The kill switch lanyard had pulled off and since the boat cover was only uncovered over the engine area I did not see the detached lanyard in the dark. That is my excuse and I sticking with it. Problem solved. I still have to go through the steps to load the ECMs individually into Candoo. Even though my boat is a 2017 both engines were manufactured in 2015 so that may be the reason. Scarab needs to update the display with "check lanyard you idiot" icon when this happens. I have never forgotten to insert the drain plug though.

Evo3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just ordered a Candoo Pro, location Jacksonville, Fl

Evo3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well I did it again. The second time in six years and the second time I banged my head on the wall after I found the issue and resolved. I changed the spark plugs in both engines and then tried to start the engines. Power on then I got an error message on the display. I went through all the checks (fuses, breakers, connections and voltage) but could not find the problem. The engine ECMs would not load into the Candoo Pro program so I updated the software. Still nothing. I called Candoo and since the engines were not loading into Candoo he advised I check the electricals for which I did. I was also told my engines (ECM) would auto load into Candoo which they never have done before. The code I was getting was not one I was familiar with so after researching I found the problem. The kill switch lanyard had pulled off and since the boat cover was only uncovered over the engine area I did not see the detached lanyard in the dark. That is my excuse and I sticking with it. Problem solved. I still have to go through the steps to load the ECMs individually into Candoo. Even though my boat is a 2017 both engines were manufactured in 2015 so that may be the reason. Scarab needs to update the display with "check lanyard you idiot" icon when this happens. I have never forgotten to insert the drain plug though.
One word, Damn! That sounds like something that’d happen to me….HaHa!