• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

CANDOO Pro User Location Repository, So YOU Can Find Someone That Has It Nearby

Coltman45

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open G
Boat Length
Anyone in Tampa area?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I am. PM me. We can work something out.

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
This is pretty awesome to see. I found 3 other guys and we're splitting the costs equally. Just going to mail it back and forth as needed. :D

Lendwaym

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
In the Pacific Northwest (Portland, OR) area and I love this option. I don't have one yet but will be looking this fall.

-message or respond

rayski

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Anyone in Southern Ohio/Northern KY? Need a reset after oil change.

2019scott195wake300

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
i have one and get to cincy every other week. only problem is im out of vins...you might be better jsut to buy one

FreshSalt09

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Anyone in the Dallas area? Need to reset oil change clock.

rpm242LS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have a Candoo Pro and have used it on only my old 242 Yamaha. I need to call them and hope all I need to do is order the cables (assuming they are different for Rotax engines) so I can use it on my 285.

And I cant remember, is it 4 licenses, one for each engine (twins would use up two of the 4 slots)?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I have a Candoo Pro and have used it on only my old 242 Yamaha. I need to call them and hope all I need to do is order the cables (assuming they are different for Rotax engines) so I can use it on my 285.

And I cant remember, is it 4 licenses, one for each engine (twins would use up two of the 4 slots)?
One license per boat.

FLJetBoater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm looking for 1....willing to buy and split with people or pay someone who already has it.

ShlepRock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
Hi, so I just ordered CANDOO Pro out of necessity. A user on Facebook gave me the idea that we could have a centralized repository whereby anyone who has this software and is willing to share it (for presumably a small fee or not), would post their location. Would help reduce costs for some boat owners, especially the ones that just need to reset a light or something of the sort.

Someone who needs to use it could look up this database and find someone nearby (if they exist) and contact them about borrowing it, or coming over, etc. to use it.

Thoughts? The license allows for 4 different VINs (at least the Home version).

I'll go first, but if this is of interest and I see a lot of posts, I may make a spreadsheet that is publicly available that could be "stickied" at the top of the forum

Name: Luc Lafrenière
Luc,
I just got my Candoo pro the other day and hooked it up.. Lots of data it provides.. Now the fun part is trying to figure out what it means..
I show my max engine temp was 224.. I dont have any codes in the system.. I am thinking that was when I had all kinds of weeds in the impeller one day and I had to take them out.. Could have caused it to get that high.. Intake PSI, mine ranged from 3.92 to 23.5. How do you know if that is good or bad?
It also had a section on throttle opening.. Mine was at 9.4%.. Is that normal?
Sorry about all the questions.. Boat runs fine and no issues.. Just trying to make heads on all the data..
2020 195G 200HP

Attachments

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
I am no expert of this software. You'll need to use their forum to learn more. Have you searched there?

It's definitely possible you had a light and it cleared when you cleared the weeds. But usually there's a history of past codes. Maybe it never triggered? Unsure on that.

The TPS, I'm pretty sure that's just your current throttle position. If you move it, that number should change. Nothing is "normal", just what it currently is.

No idea on the rest. Sorry.

ShlepRock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
I am no expert of this software. You'll need to use their forum to learn more. Have you searched there?

It's definitely possible you had a light and it cleared when you cleared the weeds. But usually there's a history of past codes. Maybe it never triggered? Unsure on that.

The TPS, I'm pretty sure that's just your current throttle position. If you move it, that number should change. Nothing is "normal", just what it currently is.

No idea on the rest. Sorry.
Yah I tinkered with the forum.. Not much on the Scarabs.. I am going to go back and do more research.. Hopefully I can learn something...

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
Make sure you are looking at Sea-Doo. There should be a lot there. It's the same thing.

Hicham

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
Make sure you are looking at Sea-Doo. There should be a lot there. It's the same thing.
Hi luc

i live in ottawa and i was wondering if we can share the candoi software.I have a sea doo spark with the maintenance light on and the dealer have no availability …

Cabin2010

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
In the Pacific Northwest (Portland, OR) area and I love this option. I don't have one yet but will be looking this fall.

-message or respond
Did you get one of these?

Diamondwatercraft

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I am in Macomb Mi with is north of Detroit by 40 min but willing to help out a fellow boater. I have the shop version of can doo pro.