• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

CandooPro Connection Problems

SantaFeTrailer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well I am still having the problem of occasionally my 2013 AR192 will not crack 6000 RPM and will only go about 12 mph. If I shut off the battery switch it seems to reset things, but obviously that's not a great solution.

I bought a CandooPro to try to diagnose, but I can't get it to work. I get to this screen and no further. I did confirm that the plug is firmly in place.

Thoughts from any Yamaha/CandooPro/computer gurus?

Thanks!

IMG_2885.jpeg

SantaFeTrailer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK, as if I needed more confirmation that I'm an idiot, apparently I was trying to use the YDS software and I had never installed the Candoo software. I kind of forgot over the winter what I had done.

So I am up and running, getting fault codes 131 and 134, both for the accelerator position sensor (note that the problem is present with our without the Hydrophase). At full forward it shows throttle open at 80% - should that be 100%?

SantaFeTrailer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Update: Went ahead and ordered and installed a new APS. I'll report back on my results (probably in my other thread on that issue).

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
OK, as if I needed more confirmation that I'm an idiot, apparently I was trying to use the YDS software and I had never installed the Candoo software. I kind of forgot over the winter what I had done.

So I am up and running, getting fault codes 131 and 134, both for the accelerator position sensor (note that the problem is present with our without the Hydrophase). At full forward it shows throttle open at 80% - should that be 100%?
I would think it should be at 100%. I can’t recall how to set it. But I think I read something about it somewhere.