• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

car seats

autism1024

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
what are the booster seat laws like where you live in my state any kid under 4 foot 9' needs a booster seat or car seat , do your kids use a booster seat yes or no, do they like using a car seat or booster seat

Last edited:

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My kids are all taller than that now so we no longer need to use booster seats - although my wife is kind of short and she has a booster seat for the hot tub! When my kids were younger and shorter I think they liked having a booster seat because it helped them to see out of the windows.

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I think NJ was 8 years old or 80lbs and you could get out of the booster seat, but you still had to sit in the back seat until 12 or 13.

autism1024

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I think NJ was 8 years old or 80lbs and you could get out of the booster seat, but you still had to sit in the back seat until 12 or 13.
thats very smart airbags are not safe

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's a pretty good subject @autism1024 as I am learning about the restrictions in Massachusetts with my two grandchildren.