• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Carpet Set for 2007 SX 230

SoCal Boater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
WTB Snap in Carpet for that will work for our boat, or looking for recommendations on where to buy a reasonable new set. Upgrading to sea deck, sell me your old snap-in carpet. Thanks

KS 24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi- still looking for a set? I just got Seadek for my 07 SX230 and my carpet is available. Let me know if you’re interested. It’s like new, not sure it’s ever been used!

SoCal Boater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes, thank you, definitely looking for a carpet set. Let me know what you want for it, plus shipping to 90275.

Thanks,

Marc Panetta

brigww

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi- still looking for a set? I just got Seadek for my 07 SX230 and my carpet is available. Let me know if you’re interested. It’s like new, not sure it’s ever been used!
are you still selling?

Eric Popper

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've got a 2007 set available. Great condition.

Eric

lakesuperior

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a set of grey.

brigww

Reaction score