• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Center Console TTop Hardtop Options - 190 / 210 FSH Deluxe to Sport

KingCold

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
What are the options?
I’ve searched on this site and haven’t found much. But maybe I have bad search skills - did I miss some good options discussed somewhere? I see a handful of fiberglass choices listed below, but not much else. What are the other options?

Anyone have these tops?
Do you have one of the tops below? What is your review? Please reply with pics of your top if you have one and want to. From the posts I’ve read, others would like to see as well.

1.) Atlantic Towers - Radius (56x77.5) - $2199

2.) Atlantic Towers - Pro Radius (56x77.5) - $2699

3.) Atlantic Towers - Super Radius (66x90) - $3600

4.) RT Marine ADDA Tower (88x64) - $2500
*hat tip: dumbassbass

5.) RT Marine ADDA Tower 2.0 - coming fall 2021
*hat tip: dumbassbass

6.) Cycle Springs / Jet Boat Pilot in Florida - not currently selling their tops (hopefully that will change).

Note: I’ve seen a lot of the Fishmaster, Dolphin, Stryker Canvas TTops - they are cool but I would like a hardtop I can leave out all year on my lift. Pics of the Dolphin / Stryker on your boat would be cool to see too though!

Attachments

Last edited:

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
* Cycle Springs / Jet Boat Pilot in Florida are not currently selling their tops - I called this week (hopefully that will change).

What are the options?
I’ve searched on this site and haven’t found much (maybe I have bad search skills - did I miss some good options discussed somewhere?). I see a handful of fiberglass choices from Atlantic Towers, but not much else in a reasonable price range (not that I want to spend $4k, but I sure don’t want to spend $7k).

Anyone have these tops?
What is your review? They are all anodized aluminum - no option to have the frame white or black that I can see. Will that look okay on our boats or stick out? Have any pictures of them installed?

1.) Atlantic Towers - Radius - $2199

2.) Atlantic Towers - Pro Radius - $2699

3.) Atlantic Towers - Super Radius - $3600 (current top choice - I want more shade - slightly worried about weight, but assume 150-200lbs)

4.) Factory tower from your boat?
- Let me know if you have one you don’t need.

Note: I’ve seen a lot of the Dolphin, Stryker Canvas TTops - they are cool but I would like a hardtop I can leave out all year on my lift. Pics of the Dolphin / Stryker on your boat would be cool to see too though!

** Please reply with pics of your top if you have one and want to. From the posts I’ve read, others would like to see as well.
Check this thread, email Chad Bozeman with your thoughts. I did but didn't seem like enough interest. I'm interested in a folding tower for bridge passage.

KingCold

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Last edited:

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You rock, man! Will do on the email / call to RT Marine.

Quick question, what “$3400 option” were you referring to in that thread? Pic attached. View attachment 163257
I was referring to the Cycle Springs / Jetboatpilot.com version. Per Will at jbp no longer available do to 50% of them being damaged during shipping.

KingCold

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Cool beans. I figured. Thank you for the point to RT Marine.

I was referring to the Cycle Springs / Jetboatpilot.com version. Per Will at jbp no longer available do to 50% of them being damaged during shipping.

KingCold

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
The RT Marine top back in production. Sounds like $3250, including shipping.

6DDC8075-B451-44A5-A49C-5A4F9646C698.png is

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Somedays I wish I didn't have a t-top. Harder to fish around, harder to store, hit my head on rocket launchers, more to clean ect.. shade is the only real benefit which is nice on the hot days. Wish it was easier to remove. I wouldn't have it on the hard core fishing days. My .02

KingCold

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Somedays I wish I didn't have a t-top. Harder to fish around, harder to store, hit my head on rocket launchers, more to clean ect.. shade is the only real benefit which is nice on the hot days. Wish it was easier to remove. I wouldn't have it on the hard core fishing days. My .02
Thanks for sharing man. I decided to just leave the deluxe a deluxe. I’ll sell it in the spring and get a sport model when one blows into my life. I have a 190 with t-top and enjoy it more than the bimini / open of the deluxe.