• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Chap VRX dealer and availability

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I called the Chaparral dealer near me to see if they would let me go and take some pictures, and maybe a video of any they have in stock. So, I thought it would be a great idea to get a thread going on the locations, and inventory. Maybe even some reviews of the dealers that carry the VRX line. Not all dealers carry them in stock.

Here is my first add to the list:

Jacksonville Boat Sales
http://www.jaxboatsales.com/
14603 BEACH BLVD. JACKSONVILLE BEACH, FL 32250

Availability: They are looking to bring some into inventory very soon. They will be focusing on the 243VRX, but will bring in more models if they see interest. The dealer is very knowledgable, and the contact there is Mike Ramsey. He knows the VRX line well.

PolarXJ

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The local dealer in Pasco, WA has a couple in stock. They currently have a Vortex VRX 203 and a VR 203. The 203 has judt about every option available on it. They are waiting on a couple 223s to arrive.

The dealer is called Northwest Marine and Sport.
www.nwmarineandsport.com/

Vandyman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
In middle Tennessee, Modern Marine has (I believe) a 223 VRX in stock (as of around 2-1-15). It's one of the ones they had at the boat show back in January. The others are gone I think. Their website is http://www.modernmarineonline.com/. I believe they took quite a few orders at that show (we saw two friends looking to buy).

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I called the Chaparral dealer near me to see if they would let me go and take some pictures, and maybe a video of any they have in stock. So, I thought it would be a great idea to get a thread going on the locations, and inventory. Maybe even some reviews of the dealers that carry the VRX line. Not all dealers carry them in stock.

Here is my first add to the list:

Jacksonville Boat Sales
http://www.jaxboatsales.com/
14603 BEACH BLVD. JACKSONVILLE BEACH, FL 32250

Availability: They are looking to bring some into inventory very soon. They will be focusing on the 243VRX, but will bring in more models if they see interest. The dealer is very knowledgable, and the contact there is Mike Ramsey. He knows the VRX line well.
Will he put one in the water to test drive, looking at 223VR