• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Chaparral Customer service phone number

Shawn Weatherly

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Does anyone have a direct phone # to Chaparral? Just opened my boat up and my medallion screen is delaminating bad. Contacted Brunswick and they say I have to go to a dealer. I live in SOCAL and my dealer closed and the closest is 8 hour drive. I am trying to work something out but at a roadblock right now. Thanks in advance.

Shawn Weatherly

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Disregard....I got one. Thanks

ChrisM

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
On your 2017, do you have the original Viper 1, ? Or do you have the Viper II?

Shawn Weatherly

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
The original viper 1.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

Shawn Weatherly

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Here is the phone number for chaparral. (229) 686-7481 is the main line and they can ask to speak with customer service.

Cliff2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Other
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
i know my dealership would be willing to work with you and capable of shipping parts.
but warranty claims, we'd need photos of the issue, and the old part shipped to us.

i cant imagine any dealer who wouldnt want to help, not any dealer i'd want to work at anyways.

seems like active chaparral dealers in this part of the country are in sacramento, las vegas and reno.

ChrisM

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Did you get this sorted out?
When I experienced the same thing a year ago, I went down the procedural road. My dealer's asking price for the replacement T2V2 was significantly higher than the amount that Brunswick would cover, leaving me with an unnecessary out of pocket expense. Brunswick was also confused as to the required kit being the only replacement for the Medallion 1. I took my frustration to Chaparral management, together we sourced a dealer with fair market pricing, and Chaparral granted me a goodwill discount to that dealer, and informed Brunswick the current multi T2V2 kit was not an "upgrade", but the required replacement for the older platform. Further discussion with Brunswick verified that I could do the work myself, provided I accepted full responsibility. The T2V2 kit comes with instructions, and is plug and play.

https://jetboaters.net/threads/2016-chaparral-vrx-243-throttle-cable-and-medallion-screen-replacement-help.31051/#post-507768

Shawn Weatherly

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
i know my dealership would be willing to work with you and capable of shipping parts.
but warranty claims, we'd need photos of the issue, and the old part shipped to us.

i cant imagine any dealer who wouldnt want to help, not any dealer i'd want to work at anyways.

seems like active chaparral dealers in this part of the country are in sacramento, las vegas and reno.
I have recently moved out of California, but the Vegas and Reno dealer would not work with me as at that time they weren’t taking new customers. The one in Sacramento is owned by the same people in riverside. I refuse to work with them.

Cliff2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Other
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
who did you speak with at the reno chaparall dealership?
i may need to bust some heads over here...

Shawn Weatherly

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
who did you speak with at the reno chaparall dealership?
i may need to bust some heads over here...
Honestly couldn't tell you as it was months ago. Thanks for the help though. My issue has since been handled.