• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Chaparral Vortex 223 - Service

ktdmoran

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Any suggestions on where to get a 2015 Chaparral Vortex 223 serviced. All my local dealers say they do not service these anymore? We live in Eastern PA but will drive to if need be. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Need to replace my impeller and wear ring. From What I have read I should be able to do it myself but would like to have a service department to speak to if need be.

Any one change these parts themselves before?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
That's nuts. Any place that works on SeaDoo can easily do engine or jet maintenance as they're all the same. There are videos online showing how to do this. There is a FB website you can join with lots of good info.

I have not replaced these items. Good luck.

BillTrib

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Any suggestions on where to get a 2015 Chaparral Vortex 223 serviced. All my local dealers say they do not service these anymore? We live in Eastern PA but will drive to if need be. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Need to replace my impeller and wear ring. From What I have read I should be able to do it myself but would like to have a service department to speak to if need be.

Any one change these parts themselves before?
Smitty's near Pittsburg. Great place. Smittys Marina Just found out about Jersey Jet Boats on the Vortex FB forum (Jersey Jet Boats - Scarab Jetboats, Jet Boats) . They told someone to call them because they have an iNR module in stock. So, it appears that this is a Scarab dealer that will sell Rotax engine parts to owners of boats from other manufacturers. Hats off to them!

Shawn Weatherly

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Smitty's near Pittsburg. Great place. Smittys Marina Just found out about Jersey Jet Boats on the Vortex FB forum (Jersey Jet Boats - Scarab Jetboats, Jet Boats) . They told someone to call them because they have an iNR module in stock. So, it appears that this is a Scarab dealer that will sell Rotax engine parts to owners of boats from other manufacturers. Hats off to them!
I second Smittys. They are a class act dealer. Ive dealt with them many times and I was 2000 miles away. I do pretty much everything on my boat myself but if something came up that I didn't feel comfortable, I wouldn't hesitate to call Danny and company at Smittys.

Shopofwax

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Running into the same issue.. Nobody will touch mine