• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

*Charleston, SC members* Business referral question

BeauSko

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am going to need some gelcoat repair on the bottom of my hull (and potentially some minor fiberglass). I have it narrowed down to 2 companies...Hydro Craf or Carolina Custom Restoration. Both places were referred to me by local boat dealers. Both specialize in gelcoat/fiberglass repair and have been doing this type of work since the 70s. Has anyone had experience with either? Or, recommend anyone else in the Charleston area? Thx in advance!!

3M recommended this product for some of my more heavily oxidized gel coat on my 2013 Sea Ray. The transom had a cloudy or milky appearance, probably because it is always submerged when boating. I followed this with the light polish and then wax.

Back