• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cheapest place to get yamalube, filter, and spark plugs. Go

applemagic77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Cheapest place to get yamalube, filter, and spark plugs. Thanks!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Totally agree, support local businesses when you can

Daren and Heather

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I only paid $80 at my local dealer for two 4.7qt containers of YamaLube oil, 2 oil filters, and YamaLube marine grease. I thought that was pretty reasonable compared to Amazon prices.

IndySX190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Amazon is easiest. Cheapest usually means saving maybe $5-10. We are boat people. We laugh at $10 bills.

All joking aside, I would rather just order from Amazon than drive to some marina or boat dealer. They also have my payment and address info saved. Just too easy...

applemagic77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
fair enough. Yamaha boat dealer is pretty far away. But I’ll check if the Atv dealer sells it for a fair price. Thanks

kennetht

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
ebay for me. I got all my oil and filter as a kit for $40, then ordered my spark plugs for $20 off ebay as well.

BeauSko

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Local dealer here...my dealer matched the price on jetboatpilot.com for the oil change kit (for the TR-1) engines:

Got the spark plugs from autozone.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On the spark plugs, if you take a LFR6A, note that the LFR6A is not the same as an LFR6A-11 (or dash anything else). The dash means it is gapped differently...

Common mistake to buy the wrong one.

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just ordered spark plugs here. I must‘ve gotten the last ones as it went Out of Stock right after.

I’ll get the oil change kits from shopYamaha.com. My dealer is over an hour away, but they are an ecommerce dealer, so they get credit for the sale even though it ships direct from Yamaha. Shipping is free for orders over $99.99.

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Local Turbo shop has kit with plugs for 55 bucks. If you want OEM filter its $10 more