• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Checkout this jet boat...

Recoveringfiberglassaddic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
This thing is rad, but any captain that stuffs the nose like that better show me dual functioning 2000GPH+ bilge pumps before I go on that ride.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This thing is rad, but any captain that stuffs the nose like that better show me dual functioning 2000GPH+ bilge pumps before I go on that ride.
Unless it's a self-bailing deck, like Yamahas!

(notwithstanding, many of us here run secondary bilge pumps, too)

--

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They have one of those down at Panama City in Florida. I passed it down there 2 years ago on a trip to the gulf. I heard on the radio there are only a handful of them in the country.

Around the 3 minute mark...

DA6EA06A-981E-449B-9C06-AA088B6BF610.png9331C888-DE38-40A6-AABE-C9F0E6E51AFA.png5909BD64-C36E-48AB-976E-3EA2B73A76F5.png

Scarabpaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
i have been on one of these jet boats. they have tours through the Niagara falls rapids. it is an insane ride. the boat literally floods with water. i believe they have twin cat diesels.....

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I heard they have one up in Niagara Falls.

Funtacular

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is our version I guess. Never gone on it but always wanted to!! I like the op's version.

Recoveringfiberglassaddic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Cheese and rice theres some water in that boat. The mechanic in me HATES water in bilges. Are the Yamahas deck sealed from the bilge??

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are the Yamahas deck sealed from the bilge??
Yes, for the most part. As long as power is on, bow is up, and scupper is working, swamping the cockpit is not an issue.
These boats can take a wave over the bow and the water should drain away quickly leaving the bilge dry.

--

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There is another one of those giant jet boats in the San Francisco Bay. Debated on taking a ride last time I was out there. Ended up skipping since I didn't have a spare set of dry clothes handy and didn't want to be soaked for the rest of the day.

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cheese and rice theres some water in that boat. The mechanic in me HATES water in bilges. Are the Yamahas deck sealed from the bilge??
U’ll Be pleasantly surprised how much water u can take over the bow and our boats keep going. Just keep moving forward and everything will be just fine.🤙🏽

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
When someone asks if 8 people can fit on a AR195 I think of this lol.