• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Chester River, MD

Mike Dumigan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Morning, going to look at a campground on the Chester River near Chestertown, MD. Wondering if anybody has any experience with the area. Places people hang out, etc.

Thanks

Last edited:

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@OCMD - any ideas. Not sure if this is part of your familiar territory

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Been on it once (had a kid's VB tournament at Washington College on that river) and it is very nice. A bit busy for my spoiled preferences, but nice. Sorry that's all I can say and can't advise further.

Deuces WIld

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I've been boating on the Chester for about 30 years. I typically launch out of Kent Narrows and head up into one of the creeks either behind Rock Hall or behind Centreville. Not much of a raft-up scene that I've ever found. The "Narrows" has ~6 dock side bar restaurants and the Red Eye has live bands on summer weekends.