• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Clamp on Ski Mirror

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I have a clamp on ski mirror from a past boat that I don't need. It's not the best mirror but it's a mirror and you can use it to see behind you.

Free to good home if you can use it. Just pay the shipping costs. Shipping should be $10 or less.

If you can't use it, but still want it, just pay the shipping and you can have it too.

Or if you've just got too much good luck and need a mirror to break to help equalize the universe, just pay the shipping and I'll let you have it too.

20180501_152038.jpg 20180501_152044.jpg