• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Clarion Stock Radio Issues

SwatYacht

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a 2018, 21' Yamaha FSH and my Clarion radio goes on but nothing comes out. All of a sudden stopped working. It will even beep when I press the button to change bands or stations so the unit itself comes on and makes noise. Nothing comes out of the speakers. The speaker cords are connected. Any ideas what to check? It's only a year old.

Noko

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think I'm having a similar issue on my 2013. I have a circuit breaker for the amp and when I close it, the speakers pop and nothing. I used the circuit breaker basically as an on/off switch since the amp is direct wired to the battery. The head unit seems really hard to turn on. I haven't done any trouble shooting yet but I have more faith in my JL amp that its working versus the head unit being okay and the amp bad. The stereo system worked okay last year but on first try this summer its out of service.