• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Closed political thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
64A928A1-AA65-4099-B33D-F45F6167417A.jpeg

The reporting of life-threatening conditions increased over 4,400%. This is a novel increase and was not seen during the 2009 H1N1 vaccination campaign. There is a need for additional unbiased research to better understand the COVID-19 vaccines' short- and long-term effects.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
You shouldn't just be throwing out a data bomb without trying to put the numbers into perspective:

From the VAERS Data Use Guide:
"The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) was created by the Food and Drug Administration
(FDA) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to receive reports about adverse events
that may be associated with vaccines. No prescription drug or biological product, such as a vaccine, is
completely free from side effects. Vaccines protect many people from dangerous illnesses, but vaccines,
like drugs, can cause side effects, a small percentage of which may be serious. VAERS is used to
continually monitor reports to determine whether any vaccine or vaccine lot has a higher than expected
rate of events.

Doctors and other vaccine providers are encouraged to report adverse events, even if they are not
certain that the vaccination was the cause. Since it is difficult to distinguish a coincidental event from
one truly caused by a vaccine, the VAERS database will contain events of both types.

In addition, it is often the case that more than one vaccine was administered, making it difficult to know
to which of the vaccines the event might be attributed. In analyzing individual reports, researchers
examine the medical information about the event, and obtain more specific information from the
reporters whenever necessary. Patterns of reporting associated with vaccines and vaccine lots are also
analyzed.

About 85–90% of vaccine adverse event reports concern relatively minor events, such as fevers or
redness and swelling at the injection site. The remaining reports (less than 15%) describe serious events,
such as hospitalizations, life-threatening illnesses, or deaths. The reports of serious events are of
greatest concern and receive the most careful scrutiny by VAERS staff."

I haven't downloaded the actual data set, but don't think it would be outlandish to assume the following:

Number of VAERS reports noted above: 41,473 (2021) + 9,104 (2022) = 50,577 reported cases in 2021 + 2022. If we subtract out the number or VAERS cases reported for 2018 (before there was a Covid vaccine) x 2 for two years = 45,643 (estimated) VAERS for the Covid vaccine. If we use the 10-15% number that would estimate serious adverse events, we are at 4,564 - 6,846 serious adverse events for the Florida data set for 2021 and 2022.

According to Johns Hopkins, there have been 41,858,020 doses of the Covid vaccines administered in Florida. They also report 85,710 deaths in Florida attributed to the Covid virus.

Bottom line is that using the data from post #1, there have been an estimated 6,846 (higher figure) of serious adverse events from 41,858,020 doses of covid vaccines administered in Florida.

Y'all can decide for yourself if this is an acceptable risk, or not.

Jim

Last edited:

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Bottom line is that using the data from post #1, there have been an estimated 6,846 (higher figure) of serious adverse events from 41,858,020 doses of covid vaccines administered in Florida.
You are making up data (6,846). Not all VAERS reports are regarding the covid vaccine so your estimated number is inaccurate and misleading when compared to actual doses administered.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
You are making up data (6,846). Not all VAERS reports are regarding the covid vaccine so your estimated number is inaccurate and misleading when compared to actual doses administered.
Free free to download the 168MB VAERSS database and tell us what you find. I honestly would like to know the number of actual serious adverse advents that are in the database. :winkingthumbsup"

Did you even read what I posted?

My number, although an estimation, is not misleading and is better than just posting there were 50,577 VAERS reported in 2021/22. The number of VAERS reported in 2018 are 2,476. This would have been from vaccines other than Covid, as the Covid vaccine was not yet available. I added the total number of VAERS cases that you reported in post #1 for 2021 and 2022), and subtracted out a base estimate of 2,476 for each year. I don't know what the actual numbers are, but it is not unreasonable to think the numbers would be similar for 2021 and 2022. I have been very upfront, on how I estimated all of these numbers.

Lastly, the actual dose numbers that I posted are not misleading. I posted the Johns Hopkins link on the Florida data. They report that 41,858,020 doses of covid vaccines have been administered in Florida. Doses administered is not misleading as a VAERS report would be based on a patient receiving a vaccine, not a series of vaccinations.

My bottom line from above is that there have been an estimated 6,846 (higher figure from my guesstimates above) of serious adverse events from 41,858,020 doses of covid vaccines administered in Florida. Nothing misleading, no twisting of the facts, no political agenda, just a presentation of what I see.

I would sincerely love to read what you think are the number of serious adverse events are and how you reached that number?

Jim

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Probably best to use actual data.
Do you have the actual data? Other than just the number or reported VAERS?

I would be interested in seeing it, but there is no way my crappy, rural, internet would allow me to download the data.

An honest look at the data, and the different demographics, would be helpful in the event of implement public policy for any future outbreaks.

Jim

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
View attachment 194515
Status Quo
Do you have the actual data? Other than just the number or reported VAERS?

I would be interested in seeing it, but there is no way my crappy, rural, internet would allow me to download the data.

An honest look at the data, and the different demographics, would be helpful in the event of implement public policy for any future outbreaks.

Jim
only one policy that should ever be considered, individual choice, period.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Here's my data. If you actually believe Pfizer and the government were telling the truth still, then God bless you😁

Last edited:

crazy4life

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
In England you are not eligible for a booster if you are under 50. All covid booster shots have stopped being administered to anyone under the age of 50.
In the US they want you to keep pumping this poison into your babies every three months. Time for people to wake up and realize you have been lied to by all the alphabet agencies.
1676831530026.png

Last edited:

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
In England you are not eligible for a booster if you are under 50. All covid booster shots have stopped being administered to anyone under the age of 50.
In the US they want you to keep pumping this poison into your babies every three months. Time for people to wake up and realize you have been lied to by all the alphabet agencies.
View attachment 194518

You knowing someone that had a bad reaction, while a terrible event for your family, does not make it poison.

The vaccine has saved a lot of people and I believe it probably saved some of my more vulnerable family members from at least an unpleasant hospital stay, if not worse.

crazy4life

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

You knowing someone that had a bad reaction, while a terrible event for your family, does not make it poison.

The vaccine has saved a lot of people and I believe it probably saved some of my more vulnerable family members from at least an unpleasant hospital stay, if not worse.
Believe whatever you wish just do not try to make your beliefs my beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.