• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Cobra Jet Viper for sale

dlkhmk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I have a Cobra Jet Viper steering fin for sale. It’s the original viper for single engine with the articulating keel. Had this on my 2016 FSH 190 for two seasons. Great product that helps with slow speed steering and reverse steering. Removed for impending sale of the boat to move up to something bigger.

used, in good condition. It’s solid aluminum so practically like new.

Asking $100 plus actual shipping cost

includes all hardware for installation

Attachments

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
That model fits all 19 foot boats with the keel . Also if you need any instructions for installing it just email me and I will be happy to send you the information .

Ratket

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
This should go fast-

dlkhmk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Still available.

dlkhmk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Still Available. $100

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
F Y I that viper is now also compatible with the top fangs to add even more steering influence in forward and reverse at slow speeds when the boat is off plane.

Attachments

Jerlane

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does this only work on boats with a keel? I’ve got a 2014 AR190 on the way.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
There are several viper models The original one that he is selling. although he lists it as a 2016 the 19 foot boat did have a keel in 2016 my info originally showed that they did not have one, I just checked on that and corrected the information , the picture shows the keel version.
Then there is the Nk model and the NK2 model all due to different nozzle setups and now I just received my first viper AK-19 model that would be for the latest 2019 and 2020 nozzles, the one he is selling is for the 2017 and 2018 keel models, the one for your boat would be called the N K II that version is compatible with the top fangs , the mega fangs or both sets as well. Your boat has the original nozzles and reverse gates,

Last edited: