• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Color codes

sikm3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Did a search before posting but couldn't find anything

I have a 2014 AR 192. I need the color code for the gunwale area. Specifically, I have a 3" crack stemming from the bow deck mounted nav light.
I know the hull is white coat 5 but not sure if the gunwale area surrounding the nav light is 1) gel coat and 2) the same color code?

If anyone can help, much appreciated.

Last edited:

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
You can call spectrumcolor.com @ 800-754-5516 and see if they can look them up for you. I have found some codes (posted below) these are the only whites for your '14 that I could find but Spectrum has always been able to help. FWIW I would think that white color is the same, just thinking about the production process, doubtful that Yamaha would use 2 different colors. But that is just a guess.
2020-09-10 (2).png

sikm3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Thanks - I called Spectrum and they told me to call Yamaha lol

sikm3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Called Yamaha. The gunwale is gel coat and on my boat, it is the same color code as the hull.
Hope this helps any future searches.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
so yamaha wont sell an owner or dealer actual gel that they used on the boat? you need to go through a 3rd party that just matches it? if so that is ridiculous. you should be able to get actual gel direct from yamaha

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Called Yamaha. The gunwale is gel coat and on my boat, it is the same color code as the hull.
Hope this helps any future searches.
@sikm3 Thanks for the update what # did you call and how hard/easy was it to get through to someone?

sikm3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length

sikm3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
so yamaha wont sell an owner or dealer actual gel that they used on the boat? you need to go through a 3rd party that just matches it? if so that is ridiculous. you should be able to get actual gel direct from yamaha
I may be wrong but I have not known Yamaha to sell any gel coat repair kits for our boat for repairs outside the warranty period

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I may be wrong but I have not known Yamaha to sell any gel coat repair kits for our boat for repairs outside the warranty period
yeah thats crazy. any boat company that i have ever dealt with will send you gel for your boat.