• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Combo Wakeboard Rack with Pivot

mferrari

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
Bought 2 racks (one for each side of the boat). Never really use both so figured I'd sell one.

This is a combo that will fit 2 wakeboards or 1 wakeboard and 1 knee/surf board. Also have the pivot so you can fold it in to get boards loaded or dock.

Clamp size is 1 7/8" for Yamaha towers. May not work with some of the large 242 limited boats with the weird towers.

Paid $250. Asking $175, will ship. Located in Ocean City, MD.

Attachments

Blazin14

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wondering if you still have the wake rack?

I live in Elkton MD. very close.

Blazin14

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very much so.

how bad is the oxidation? Have you tried to removed it?

Who makes it? (i.e manufacturer)

what is the shipped price? (144 ballantrae dr, elkton dr 21921)

JCKC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Allatoona Lake:Ga Kentucky Lake: Big Sandy, Tenn
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Have you sold the combo rack yet?