• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Connext code?

Buckeye Boater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
325A404A-3757-43A0-AA97-D16C3104FDDB.jpeg does anyon know what code this ballast calibration screen is looking for

Matt Phillips

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I believe each boat model has a code number entered in there and maybe the one on yours has been changed.

Your Profile says you have a 17 21’x. Maybe someone on here can chime in with their code and see if that’ll work when you enter it. Either that, or call your dealer and ask them. They should be able to give it to you.

I’d offer you mine but I have a 24’ and won’t even be near my boat for another week.

It should be an easy fix.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
My 17 242x is set to 0000 as well.