• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Connext question

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sometimes, when I'm in the trip screen, the average mph shows in green then will switch to white. What does this actually mean? I was guessing that maybe it turned green when I was running at my most efficient fuel burn but after experimenting with different running circumstances, I don't think that's it. Is there a manual just for connext somewhere? I have most of it figured out but I'm sure there are features that I haven't discovered yet.

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm thinking maybe you used your joystick to select that item. You can turn the joystick to select an item and the reset it. You can reset one item or all of them.

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Like @subysti said you most likely have it highlighted with the joy stick.

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok. I'll check to see next time I'm out. Thanks guys!

Knot Practical

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Playing with mine today that's what it is, Green is highlight and then you could reset one or select all and reset.