• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Connext screen software issue. Help please

RonnieWPB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My Connext screen is stuck on the yamaha logo.
This is for a 2018 yamaha 212 Limited S.

i disconnected the batteries overnight and connected them back but that didnt Help .
I bought new batteries since I know one wasn’t charging much… and that didn’t help either.
I’m able to turn on the engines but the screen is just stuck on the first yamaha logo, and software doesn’t load/start.
i found another thread here but the guy just said the dealership told him there was something wrong with the memory and they replaced the screen all together.
has anyone else had this issue and if so what did you do to fix it ?
Pressing the sys ctrl button doesn’t work..
There has to be a way to re-install the software..
or something similar.
@HELP

Attachments

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I havent heard of anyone getting that problem fixed without replacing the connext unit.
I doubt there is a way to reload the software. Did you try asking a dealer that question?
It would be nice to know they can reflash it like an ecu on an automoblie