• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Connext screen when touching is not working on my 2018 212X however, the toggle works fine.

Hnad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Does anyone have this issue and know how to solve it? Thanks

Dave burke

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Not sure if our screens are the same but I had this problem a couple of times with my 2017 212x. I just went into the service menu and recalibrated the screen. Worked fine after that.

FredB32

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Mine just stopped working for touch this week... Same scenario with the controller working. Did the recalibrate work to fix it? I'll have to try it next time we're out there...

Dave burke

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Mine just stopped working for touch this week... Same scenario with the controller working. Did the recalibrate work to fix it? I'll have to try it next time we're out there...
it did for me. Pretty easy to do