• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Connext updates for 252 boats?

Sroc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Has anyone seen any recent connext updates for 252 boats to enable the auto equalizer as well as any mapping features above what came standard on the boat? Anyone able to use an app ?

Chrisbert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
If you mean the auto volume, I noticed mine has that yesterday.

snowman_audio

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Has anyone seen any recent connext updates for 252 boats to enable the auto equalizer as well as any mapping features above what came standard on the boat? Anyone able to use an app ?

How did you get the update and when was it released? Also what app are you referring too?

wildtwins

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I have the same question. I really want to be able to adjust the levels on the sound i.e. bass/treble/mid.

jgrushack

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
anyone figure out how to update without going back to the dealer?

Bill H 252x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
I would also be very interested in a way to update