• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cool footage of Ft.Pierce Inlet

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is a great video showing the inlet and state parks in Fort Pierce. I was at the cove yesterday and met a ton of new people. There were several Yamahas and Sea Doos out there, but I couldnt even start to find the owners. I NEED the flags...hint hint! LOL

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
@ScarabMike Did you take that video yesterday? I was there in June and they were dredging that area. I love the video...I could see my brothers 2 Townhomes on the water and his boat at his dock. We spent a week there hanging out at the Cove and hitting the bars and restaurants. Certainly gives you a different perception by air. Great Job!!:winkingthumbsup"

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Zarrella No I cant take credit for that video. I think it was done with one really expensive drone with some crazy transmission range. I never knew where the cove was until I saw this,lol.

When you come this way next time, let me know!! I met some cool people over there.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@Ronnie what kind of drone set up do you think this may be, with a range like that I would assume expensive. Just curious.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looks like a DJI Phantom. Cant' tell if its a gen 1 or 2 or if its gopro or vision footage but the blade guards at the beginning of the video give it away. When he landed I saw a an after market antennae mounted to his remote. Some guys have been using them to boost the range to over a mile (from 1,000 feet for the remote @5.8GHzand 300 feet for the wifi connection @2.4GHz).