• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Cool New Product Found: BumFloat

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys,

As you all know, we're always looking for new ways to improve jet boat owner's experience on the water.

We are proud to announce a new partnership with a company called BumFloat.

BumFloat is just what it sounds like. A float for your bum! It holds you neutrally buoyant with your shoulders out of the water so you can enjoy your favorite beverage with friends while floating in the water!

It works just like wearing a life jacket upside down and around your waist, but with several improvements:

1: BumFloat will not chafe your legs.
2: BumFloat is not cumbersome like an upside down life jacket.
3:BumFloat is easy to put on.

To order or for more information visit the JetBoatPilot store here:

http://jetboatpilot.com/index.php?id_product=263&controller=product
1066-thickbox_default.jpg

1067-large_default.jpg

1070-thickbox_default.jpg

Looks like a padded adult diaper! Love it!

Yeah, they are funny looking but when you're using one no one sees it.

Where's the beer holder?:( Otherwise, I like it! Sadly, my saddle float doesn't have a beer holder either, and there is a technique to getting in the saddle. So this may be a great idea! If it only qualified as a type III life vest! Then you wouldn't have to carry so many. I am going to check them out! Thanks for staying ahead of us Will!

chalk one up for another Ah Ha! moment... :)

That's funny. I've putting a lifejacket on upside-down like a diaper for years. I can't believe someone has actually started producing one for that purpose. It's great for floating around the lake and drinking a beer.

Looks like a padded adult diaper! Love it!

I guess when you drink enough (adult beverage) you will pee in it like an adult diaper as well...lol

The diaper is the only way to bum around.

The diaper is the only way to bum around.
May be your preferred way, but not the only way...obviously this is a new way, and my saddle floats are still a way as well! I am thinking these bum floats are a better way...because you don't have to "ride" anything or mess with it getting in/out. It's a strap-on! :oops:

Ok I'll be the jerk that says it... I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that in public lol. Sorry Will but good look with the sales!

Well I don't imagine anyone would wear one outside the water. Some love it, some don't.

Back